Apparently it isn’t in the States best interest to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony nor is it in her best interest to assist authorities in finding Caylee. At least that is what she appears to believe.
Missing Children Statistics“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day
In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year
Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported…”
Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)
Missing children prevention
Missing Persons Maps
Jessica Lunsford Act
Ask yourselfWhat would you do if your child went missing?
Would you have the needed critical information immediately available?
Would you have current poster quality photos with you to distribute?
If you were traveling, on vacation or visiting friends would you, in a moment of panic and stress, be able to retrieve vital information to aid in search efforts?
- Fifth year anniversary of missing Jacksonville, Fl boys
- AMBER Alert activated in Michigan
- David and Sean Goldman
- Florida Missing Child Alert – Luke Finch
- Florida Missing Child Alert-Luis Martinez
- AMBER Alerts in Tx and SC
- Hoax AMBER Alert canceled in Florida
- AMBER Alert activated for missing 5-year-old
- AMBER Alerts issued for abducted Maine child
- Missing child in Fla Panhandle found
Most Viewed Posts (past 48 hours)